Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kanechom Karite Brazillian Treatment and Silicon Mix Treatment



3/3/2014
Hello ladies and gents. I have a problem and I need some help. My hair is as dry as the desert. I peroxided my hair in a moment of insanity and now my hair is realllly dry. Please don't tell me to cut it off and start again. I am already trimming slowly( very slowly.) 

I have been on a quest to find a deep conditioner that will help bring my sad little curls back to life.
Something that will take my dull straight locks back to the shiny hair that I once knew and loved.

 Well, I was surfing on You Tube, if you hang around long enough you will soon find that I love You Tube!!!! I saw a young lady named maicangirl singing and showing and twirling the praises of this mix she found out about from another You Tuber. She said you could get salon results at home, your hair would look shiny and hold a straight style on natural hair much longer using Kanechom Ultimate Karite Butter Brazillian Treatment and a little less of the Silicon Mix by avanti


I have to admit, her hair looked good and healthy, but I don't just believe things that fast. I looked the stuff up on Youtube and everybody loves it. I looked it up on Amazon and almost all the reviews were incredible. So I ordered the pair. 

The thing is, you have to order both, put more of the Kanechom Ultimate Karite Butter Brazillian Treatment and a little less of the Silicon Mix by avanti( yes, Silicon Mix is the name of the product). It is said that the Kanechom is from Brazil and the writing on the back is not in English. I found out that many Dominican Shops use it. They mix it up in the back, and bring it in a bowl or something and use it so that you don't know what in the world they put on you but your hair ends up feeling so good( I have been told, never had my hair done by Dominicans.)

I am waiting for it to arrive by Wednesday and then I will use it and let you know how I feel about it. If you have used it, let me know how you feel about the products.
 Ingredients (If you can translate it)

Ingredients if you can translate

No comments:

Post a Comment